CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

And Ramadhan comes to the end...


Salam to all...


Rainy morning,quite peaceful..yet still facing traffic jammed road as usual :) Seems like people still attached to daily works, but maybe within 'raya' mode...just like myself. Theeeheee :D... If I'm not considering my annual leave balance (which I got only a few more).. Surely I'll be enjoying holiday spree this week, playing with my Hanapet and prepare my home for the upcoming raya...instead of sitting at my office and staring my pc for the whole day and do nothing (err..actually, there r a lot of work to do but i didn't do it :p )


Samat ari raye cacik2(pacik macik) sumer... Jgn lupe dtg umah Hana yer...

Err...nothing interesting to share out. This Ramadhan passed by with serenity. As we are heading towards the end of it, lots of syawal sign (raya ler) embarked. I cant avoid my feelings from the joyful and excitement (konon nak concentrate Ramadhan..huhu). The most exciting is to find Hana's raya clothes. I planned to find some dress and gowns for her but luckily she got all of them from her atok2s and nenek2s... And now she has almost 7 pairs of dress+ tshirts and gowns for 'melaram'..hahaha :D sorry, didn't take the photos... and now, I'm waiting for her baju kurung to be done by her nenek sedara. Huu... tak sabor...




Hmm..to cut this short, we would like to wish SELAMAT HARI RAYA to all our friends, near and far... May this 'Eid brings so much happiness to each and everyone of us. Forgive us for any of our misdeeds against all of u.


We will be celebrating 1st day of 'eid at Melaka then the next day will be at Batu Pahat, insyaAllah. Return to KL on the 3rd day and back to work on 5th day of 'eid. Heee... very simple schedule. Pls..do visit us, okay? :) Have a safe journey on ur balik kg trip...and keep ur health on the good track as we know what is still spreading among us ;)



KULLU 'AM WA ANTUM BI KHAIR..MINAL 'EID WAL FAIZIN....





Mohd Khairuddin Rais

Mastura bt. Mohd Salleh (Mama Hana)

Raihana Izzati bt. Mohd Khairuddin (Hanapet)






0 comments: